MRP Production Putaway Strategy
This module allows to apply putaway strategies to the products resulting from the manufacturing orders.
The finished products will be placed in the location designated by the putaway strategy (if they do not have another destination move), based on the finished products location that was defined in the manufacturing order.
Table of contents
To configure a putaway strategy follow the next steps:
- Go to ‘Inventory / Settings’. Activate the option ‘Multi-Step Routes’ and save.
- Go again to ‘Inventory / Settings’ and press ‘Set Putaway Strategies on Locations’. Then define a putaway strategy in the location zone where the finished products are supposed to be placed, and indicate the specific sub-location/bin where the products should be placed.
To use this module proceed as follows:
- Create a manufacturing order and indicate the product and the finished products location zone.
- Confirm the manufacturing order.
- You will notice that the finished products location has changed to the putaway location, and the chatter shows a message indicating that the putaway strategy was applied.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/manufacture project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.