Field Service - Sub-Status
Odoo and the Field Service App do not provide a way to track what is required and/or missing at the different stages of the FSM order process. Some organizations needs a way to track documentation, materials, signature and various activities.
This module allows you to have a list of sub-statuses and set them as default or potential sub-statuses on each FSM stage. The stage configuration will drive:
- the sub-status set when entering a stage
- the list of potential sub-statuses available depending on the stage
Table of contents
To install Field Service and have the mapping features, you need to install GeoEngine.
Please refer to the installation instructions available at: https://github.com/OCA/geospatial/tree/11.0/base_geoengine
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Field Service > Configuration > Orders > Sub-Statuses
- Create your list of sub-statuses
- Go to Field Service > Configuration > Orders > Stages
- Select a stage and set the default sub-statuses as well as the potential sub-statuses
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Field Service > Operations > Orders
- Create a new service order.
- The sub-status is set to the default sub-status of the New stage.
- The list of sub-statuses is filtered based on the potential sub-statuses of the New stage.
- Move the service order in the process. The sub-status is set and filtered according to the stage.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Open Source Integrators <https://opensourceintegrators.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/field-service project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.