Remove odoo.com Bindings
This module deactivates all bindings to odoo.com that come with the standard code:
- update notifier code is deactivated and the function is overwritten. It’s deactivated only in community version, because it’s not legal to deactivate notifier code in odoo enterprise
- apps and updates menu items in settings are hidden inside Technical Parameters
- documentation, support and odoo.com account are removed from user menu
Table of contents
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Holger Brunn <[email protected]>
- Stefan Rijnhart <[email protected]>
- Sylvain LE GAL (https://twitter.com/legalsylvain)
- Hieu, Vo Minh Bao <[email protected]>
- Lorenzo Battistini <https://github.com/eLBati>
- Dennis Sluijk <[email protected]>
- Dhara Solanki <[email protected]> (http://www.initos.com)
- Vincent Hatakeyama <[email protected]>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/server-brand project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.