Purchase Order security
This addon creates a new group called “Purchase (own orders)” in Purchase.
For users in this group, the only Purchase Orders they can see are those where they are the representative, or all of them if they are managers.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Purchase > Orders > Purchase Orders
- Create a Purchase Order and assing a Purchase Representative (in the Other Information tab). By default, it will be the current user.
- Confirm the Purchase Order
- Go back to the Purchase Orders view.
- If you are the Purchase Representative or a Purchase Manager, you should be able to see the order you created. If not, you shouldn’t.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/purchase-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.