Product Pricelist Revision
This module adds a ‘Pricelist items’ tree view that allows to select several elements to version them and also to see the percentage ‘fixed price’ variation between a version and the previous one.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Sales > Configuration > Settings and check “Pricelists” option and “Advanced price rules” after that.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Sales > Products > Pricelists and create a new Price List.
- Add a Pricelist Items to that Price List. Set ‘Fix Price’ value on the field ‘Compute Price’ and set a fixed price.
- Go to the new menu Sales > Products > Pricelist Items, select the previously created item and click on Action > Duplicate Item.
- In the wizard set ‘Date Start’, set ‘Date End’ and set ‘Variation %’ to a value different from 100.
- Click on ‘Apply’ and you will see a new Price List Item that is a copy of the previous item. In that new Item the value of the ‘Fixed Price’ field will be the previous price plus that price multiplied by the variation percentage and the value of the ‘Variation %’ will contain that value.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/product-attribute project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.