Multiple ZIP intervals for the same delivery method
This module allows to set more than one interval of zip codes for matching each shipping method.
Table of contents
This module generates the initial ZIP interval entry from existing “ZIP from” and “ZIP to”, filling one of the two interval parts with wildcard strings.
To configure delivery methods with multiple ZIPs:
- Go to Inventory > Configuration > Delivery > Shipping Methods
- Create or edit an existing record.
- Introduce a line for each interval of zip codes.
- There’s some code for proxying the standard values to the new intervals, for covering cases like automatisms or other modules that touch such fields, but there are still non covered cases like multiple consecutive writings creating weird ZIP interval tables.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Tecnativa <https://www.tecnativa.com>__:
- Pedro M. Baeza
- Philipp Zimmer
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/delivery-carrier project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.