Management System - Survey
This module enables you to manage your customer satisfaction surveys and their answers.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Management System > Configuration > Surveys
- Click on Create to create your customer satisfaction survey
- Add pages and questions
To use this module, you need to:
- Publish the survey on the web (using the website module) or
- Print the survey and send it by email or
- Call your customer and go through the list of questions over the phone
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Maxime Chambreuil <[email protected]>
- Daniel Reis <[email protected]>
- Loïc Lacroix <[email protected]>
- Stéphane Bidoul <[email protected]>
- Gervais Naoussi <gervaisnao[email protected]>
- Luk Vermeylen <[email protected]>
- Eugen Don <[email protected]>
- Jose Maria Alzaga <[email protected]>
- Julien Coux <[email protected]>
- Ernesto Tejeda
- Pedro M. Baeza
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/management-system project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.