Mail Show Follower
This module extends the functionality of mailing to show the document followers in head of the mails. In the cc, only appear when:
- The followers only count if are contacts or external users (Inner Followers will be discriminated)
- The number of followers are more than 1.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go General settings/Discuss/Show Followers on mails/Show Internal Users CC and set if want to show or not internal users in cc details.
- Go Settings/Users & Company salect any user in ‘Preferences’ check or not the ‘Show in CC’ field if this user need to appear in the cc note.
- Go General settings/Discuss/Show Followers on mails/Text ‘Sent to’ and set the initial part of the message.
- Go General settings/Discuss/Show Followers on mails/Partner format and choose desired fields to show on CC recipients.
- Go General settings/Discuss/Show Followers on mails/Text ‘Replies’ and choose desired warn message
To use this module, you need to:
- Send an email from any document of odoo.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/social project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.