Field Service Vehicles
This module allows you to manage your vehicles and assign them to a worker.
Table of contents
To install Field Service and have the mapping features, you need to install GeoEngine.
Please refer to the installation instructions available at: https://github.com/OCA/geospatial/tree/13.0/base_geoengine
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Field Service > Master Data > Vehicles
- Create your vehicles and assign them to a worker
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Field Service
- Create or select an order and assign it
- Follow the process
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Wolfgang Hall <[email protected]>
- Maxime Chambreuil <[email protected]>
- Steve Campbell <[email protected]>
- Bhavesh Odedra <[email protected]>
- Michael Allen <[email protected]>
- Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. <[email protected]>
- Brian McMaster <[email protected]>
- Vandan Pandeji <[email protected]>
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Open Source Integrators <https://opensourceintegrators.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/field-service project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.