Field Service - Sales - Recurring
This module allows you to sell recurring field services.
Table of contents
To install Field Service and have the mapping features, you need to install GeoEngine.
Please refer to the installation instructions available at: https://github.com/OCA/geospatial/tree/13.0/base_geoengine
To setup a product for quoting and selling field service orders:
- Go to Sales > Catalog > Products
- Create or select a product
- Set the Product Type to ‘Service’ under General Information tab
- Under Invoicing tab, set the Field Service Tracking option
- Select the FSM Order Template that will be used for creating FSM Orders when
- a Sale Order is confirmed with this product
- Go to Sales
- Create a new Quotation/Sale Order
- Set the FSM Location to be used
- On a Sale Order Line, select a product configured for field service orders
- Confirm the Sale Order
- Field Service Orders linked to SO lines are created
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/field-service project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.