Field Service - Delivery
This module is an add-on for the Field Service application in Odoo. It provides delivery capabilities on the field service orders.
Table of contents
To install Field Service and have the mapping features, you need to install GeoEngine.
Please refer to the installation instructions available at: https://github.com/OCA/geospatial/tree/12.0/base_geoengine
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Inventory > Configuration > Delivery Methods
- Review the existing delivery methods or create new ones
To use this module, you need to:
- Create a new service order
- Under the Inventory tab, select the warehouse, the delivery method and add products with quantity
- Confirm the order to create the delivery orders with the selected method
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Open Source Integrators <https://opensourceintegrators.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/field-service project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.