Document Management - Wiki - Work Instructions
This module provides Work Instructions Template.
Table of contents
To enter your work instruction template, you need to:
- go to Management Systems > Configuration > Categories
- select the Work Instructions category and edit the template
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Savoir-faire Linux <[email protected]>
- Gervais Naoussi <[email protected]>
- Eugen Don <[email protected]>
- Jose Maria Alzaga <[email protected]>
- Ernesto Tejeda
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/management-system project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.