Account Move Tier Validation
This module extends the functionality of Account Move to support a tier validation process.
Table of contents
This module depends on base_tier_validation. You can find it at [OCA/server-ux](https://github.com/OCA/server-ux)
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Settings > Technical > Tier Validations > Tier Definition.
- Create as many tiers as you want for Account Move model.
To use this module, you need to:
- Create an Account Invoice triggering at least one “Tier Definition”.
- Click on Request Validation button.
- Under the tab Reviews have a look to pending reviews and their statuses.
- Once all reviews are validated click on Post.
- You can filter the Account Invoices requesting your review through the filter Needs my Review.
- User with rights to confirm the Account Invoice (validate all tiers that would be generated) can directly do the operation, this is, there is no need for her/him to request a validation.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-invoicing project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.