Account Invoice Report Payment Extended Info
This module extends the invoice report for adding information about the payments.
Table of contents
- Activate developer mode.
- Go to Settings > Technical > Parameters > System Parameters.
- Locate the setting with key “account_invoice_report_payment_info.info_pattern” or create a new one if not exists.
- Set a format pattern using the key available in _get_reconciled_info_JSON_values method.
This module adds move_ref key to all those odoo core keys:
- ‘name’: payment.name
- ‘journal_name’: payment.journal_id.name,
- ‘amount’: amount_to_show,
- ‘currency’: currency_id.symbol,
- ‘digits’: [69, currency_id.decimal_places],
- ‘position’: currency_id.position,
- ‘date’: payment.date,
- ‘payment_id’: payment.id,
- ‘account_payment_id’: payment.payment_id.id,
- ‘invoice_id’: payment.invoice_id.id,
- ‘invoice_view_id’: invoice_view_id,
- ‘move_id’: payment.move_id.id,
- ‘ref’: payment_ref,
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Invoicing > Customer Invoices.
- Select or create an validated invoice.
- Click on button “Add credit note”.
- Select Cancel or Modify option and click on button “Add credit note”.
- Print invoice.
- Look payment info referenced to credit note.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-invoice-reporting project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.