Account Invoice Check Picking Date
This module checks if date of pickings match with invoice date
Table of contents
#. You can define the config_parameter “account_invoice_check_picking_date.invoice_types” with a list of invoice type separated by comma. Ex. “in_invoice,in_refund”
- Go to Purchases > Purchase Orders > Create.
- Choose a supplier and add a stockable product.
- Confirm the purchase order.
- Go to Receptions > Validate > Apply.
- Return to the purchase order.
- Press the button Create Bill to create the vendor bill.
- Set invoice date with other month date
- Press the button Post to view warning message.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-invoicing project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.